Harshita Bhattacharya Biography
Harshita Bhattacharya is a professional Indian singer. She is famous for performing on the stage of the TV show Singing Superstars Season 2 aired on Sony Entertainment Television.
She is among the top 15 contestants on the show. She is originally from Kolkata, West Bengal.
Harshita Bhattacharya Education
Harshita Bhattacharya Career
She was born on 16th February 2011 in Kolkata, West Bengal to a Hindu family. Her father is Ratul Bhattacharya and her mother is Pragati Bhattacharya.
She has a younger sister Autism Bhattacharya in the family. As a child, she was always passionate about Bollywood songs.
In the year 2015, she participated and become the 2nd runner-up of the reality music television show, “Love Me India Kids,” which aired on &TV.
She made her professional singing debut with the Assamese film, Ratnakar by giving voice to the song, “Ata Kotha Kowana”.
She was seen as a contestant in Singing Superstars Season 2 in the year 2022.
Salary & Net Worth
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Facts About Harshita Bhattacharya
- Besides singing, she loves dancing and painting.
- She was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She is learning classical, Assamese, and Bollywood music for two years.
- She is quite active on YouTube and often uploads her local music concert videos on the channel.
- She performed ‘Tera Mujhse Hai Pehle Ka Nata Koi’ during the audition for Singing Superstars Season 2.