A lot in the identical manner Nintendo not too long ago launched its monetary outcomes for the primary quarter of Fiscal 12 months 2023, which ends March 2023, Capcom has finished the identical. In consequence, we now have an up to date record of the best-selling Capcom video games as of June 30, 2022, which is when the corporate’s newest monetary quarter ended, as reported by MyNintendoNews.
In case you’re a Capcom fan, there’s seemingly no shock as to which video games are on the prime, however there may be just a few surprises for you in it elsewhere.
Listed below are the highest 10 best-selling Capcom video games:
- Monster Hunter World: 18.3 million
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: 11 million
- Monster Hunter Rise: 10.3 million
- Resident Evil 2: 9.8 million
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborn: 9.5 million
- Resident Evil 5: 8.3 million
- Resident Evil 6: 8.3 million
- Avenue Fighter V: 6.6 million
- Resident Evil Village: 6.4 million
- Avenue Fighter II: 6.3 million
As you may see, this record is usually Monster Hunter and Resident Evil, as anybody tuned into Capcom’s releases most likely may have guessed. Now that you just’ve seen this prime 10 record, go take a look at the highest 10 finest promoting video games on Swap after which learn Recreation Informer’s evaluate of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, the current growth for the sport. After that, examine Capcom’s remake of Resident Evil 4, which is due out subsequent March.
Are you stunned by this record? Tell us within the feedback under!
FilmyPost24 HomePage –CLICK HERE