Ushasi Ray is a skilled Bengali TV actress and mannequin. She is known for taking part in the lead position of Ahona in Star Jalsha’s Milon Tithi.
She has additionally been quiet on a digital platform and featured in net series like Sundarbaner Vidyasagar, Byomkesh Chorabali, and Turu Love.
Ushasi Ray Start & Early Life
She was born on 18th October 1993 in Kolkata, West Bengal. She is the daughter of Dev Ray, assistant director, and screenplay author.
She went to Kamala Woman’s Excessive Faculty. She graduated in historical past from Asutosh School.
Ushasi Ray Schooling
Ushasi Ray Bodily Stats
Ushasi Ray Profession
She began her skilled profession within the yr 2015 with a Star Jalsha’s Milon Tithi, performed the lead position of Ahona within the present.
She performed titular lead Bokul Roy in Zee Bangla’s Bokul Kotha.
She received a number of awards for her position Bokul like Kolkata Glitz, Zee Bangla Sonar Sansar, and extra.
Subsequently, she appeared as a contestant within the dance actuality present Didi No. 1 (Season 7 & 8).
Within the yr 2020, she received a possibility to play the lead position of Kadambini Ganguly reverse Manoj Ojha in Zee Bangla’s tv present Kadambini, however it went off-air inside three months on third October 2020 as a result of deformability of historic screenplay.
Wage & Internet Price
Social Media Accounts
Some Unknown Info About Ushasi Ray
- She is an enormous fan of Mimi Chakraborty.
- She likes studying poems written by Srijato.
- She was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal.
- She is an avid canine lover and has one named Brandy.
- She did a cameo position in Jai Kali Kalkattawali within the yr 2017.
- She was the host of Zee Banglar Sarbojonin Durgotsob and Zee Bangla Rannaghor.
- She was ranked 1st in Most Fascinating Lady On Tv For 2020 by Calcutta Instances.
It’s been a stagnant yr for all however this recognition by @Calcutta_Times this yr makes me aspire for extra.
Extra to come back.
Thanks @RumanGangulyTOI and remainder of the winners. ❤️ pic.twitter.com/N5lZ4row7G— Ushasi Ray (@AmiUshasi) June 4, 2021